Copa Airlines: More than 65 years in Latin America operating from the “Hub of the Americas” in Panama City, Panama
- United States and Canada: U.S.: Miami, Orlando, Washington, D.C. (Dulles), Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York (JFK), Chicago (O’Hare), Las Vegas, Boston, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans; Canada: Toronto, Montreal.
- Mexico and Central America: Costa Rica: San Jose, Liberia; El Salvador: San Salvador; Guatemala: Guatemala City; Honduras: San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa; Mexico: Cancun, Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey; Nicaragua: Managua; Panama: Panama City, David; Belize: Belize City.
- Caribbean: Aruba: Oranjestad; Bahamas: Nassau; Cuba: Havana; Santa Clara, Holguin; Netherlandas Antiles: Curacao; Dominican Republic: Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo; Haiti: Port Au Prince; Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay; Puerto Rico: San Juan; St. Maarten: Philipsburg; Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain.
- South America: Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario**; Bolivia: Santa Cruz; Brazil: Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Manaus, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Recife; Chile: Santiago; Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Cartagena, Cali, Cucuta, Medellin, Pereira, San Andres; Ecuador: Guayaquil, Quito; Paraguay: Asunción; Peru: Lima, Chiclayo*; Uruguay: Montevideo; Venezuela: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia; Guyana: Georgetown.
*During, June 2016 ** During, July 2016
HUB OF THE AMERICAS – TOCUMEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, PANAMA CITY
- Strategic geographical position
- Favorable climate
- Two runways; 6 flight banks
- Rapid connections without customs/immigration waits for in-transit passengers
- Baggage checked to final destination
- Modern airport facilities, duty-free shopping
- VIP Lounge: Copa Club
- English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Secure online transactions for payment in 7 currencies
- Mobile website, m.copaair.com; first airline in Latin America to offer travelers the ability to use electronic boarding passes
- 100 aircraft: 14 Boeing Next-Generation 737-700s, 63 Boeing Next-Generation 737-800s, and 23 Embraer RJ 190s (94-seat & 106-seat models; with efficient GE CF34-10E engines, Honeywell aeronautical equipment)
- First airline in Latin America with Boeing Sky Interior
- First airline in America with blended winglets for greater reliability, more efficient performance; first with Vertical Situation Display cockpit technology
- Spacious overhead bins; adjustable headrests
ON BOARD COPA AIRLINES
- 12-channel audio-visual entertainment system in Spanish, English and Portuguese, with new movies monthly; complimentary headsets
- Complimentary meals and beverages, including wines and spirits
- Bilingual or trilingual flight attendants
- One of the best on-time performance records in the industry; close to 90%
COPA AIRLINES COLOMBIA
- Copa Airlines Colombia, formerly Aero Republica, is the Colombian airline leader in on-time performance and quality of service, operating flights to 9 domestic and 7 international destinations. Copa Airlines Colombia operates flights from Colombia to Panama, Caracas, Quito, Mexico City, Cancun, Havana and Punta Cana. Flights in Colombia from Bogotá, Cali, Medellin, Pereira, Barranquilla, San Andres, Cucuta, Bucaramanga and Cartagena
- Codeshare partners: United, Aeromexico, Avianca, Tame, Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes, Cubana de Aviación, KLM, Iberia, Tap Portugal, Lufthansa and Asiana Airlines.
- Member of Star Alliance since June 2012.
Business Class passengers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Special check-in lines at airport counters, boarding gates and priority baggage handling
- Meal service includes the best wines and liquors as well as exquisite gastronomical selections prepared by exclusive chefs
- Bonus miles for all members of the ConnectMiles frequent flyer program
- Access to all Copa Clubs and Star Alliance Lounges